My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 25 August 2013

Danielle's card

Hello there - this is a scheduled post so I hope Mr blogger is behaving! Today I'm showing you the birthday card I made using Little Claire stamps for my good friend Danielle - its her birthday today - so she has her card already!


I made the card using my hougie board and then used the prima papers to cover the main panels. I stamped and coloured the main image with promarkers and distressed the edges with distress ink. I stamped the bottom panel and the corner pieces and used similar colours to that on the main image. Finally I stamped the sentiment which seemed very appropriate as Danielle has a daughter called daisy!

Hope you are well and happy and I'll try and catch up with you later - thanks for visiting today!

Hugs

Rachel x

17 comments:

  1. Morning Rachel, love your card...FAB image and my favourite colours. S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, lovely card, great shape and I love the beautiful colours you've chosen.
    I've haven't used this month's stamps yet, must get them out for a look.
    Hope you're all having a great time in Cornwall, hugs Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel fab card love the shape and pretty image! Hope you got to Cornwall ok and are having a fab time! The weather here is lovely so hope its the same for you too! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rachel, gorgeous card today, glad you got to Cornwall ok, hope it's nice and sunny there as it is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, your card is beautiful and I love those lovely papers you used. Have fun on your hols. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Rachel, and how apt, it pouring down here in Hampshire at the moment. I hope it's better for you in Cormwall!!

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Rachel. I love that stamp. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the design of this card and super colours too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful fold and great design! Very pretty image and love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous,fabulous design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Rachel, lovely colour scheme too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great shaped card Rachel, and you made it yourself! I'm sure Danielle was very pleased.

    Hope you're enjoying the weekend

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Rachel, love the shape and those autumnal colours. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Rachel, love the colurs you have used and the beautiful design of your card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely card Rachel. Super image and lovely colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely Rachel, fabulous design and pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx