I have a journal page to share with you today. The theme for last week over at Junk Journal Junkies on facebook was Change and the colours were orange green and purple. Here's what i did.
I started the page using distress spray stains in the required colours then when dry I applied some of the new paint from Indigoblu to the rhs to create a face shape. Next I used one of the new stencils to create the main facial features and then went wild with the hair. I am rather pleased with this face - I know I didn't really draw it but I think it shows how good the stencil is! I finished off using distress inks of the required colours through a clarity stencil.
I am looking forward to seeing what the challenge is this week!