I worked with this stamp set from Jo Firth Young - love these flowers and it wasn't a hard decision to use this set. I started by creating a piece in bright colours to cut strips from - I stamped the large flower many times over a piece of A4 then masked and restamped. Then I used distress inks to colour the flowers in.
Next on three cards I stamped some more of the stamps over to the rhs.... Then I coloured in what I had stamped using distress inks.
Finally I cut and mounted a piece of the floral border then added them to the card.
Here's a closer iew of the top two.
I do hope you can join us at Countryview challenges for our challenge this month. You never know - you might win £20 to spend in the shop! The post to link up to is here