Hello there! Today I have a post over at countryview Challenges but the main details are here. I of course, had to have a play with the new Lift Ink from sir Tim! It took at few attempts to get used to it but I think I am there now. Here's what I made ...
Since its a relatively new technique I thought I would add more details... I made this back in August though so by the time you see this you will probably have had lift ink overload!!!
I started by applying alcohol ink in three colours to a piece of felt and adding it to yupo.
Next I chose my stamp and added lift ink then stamped on the alcohol ink, I stamped with the stamp then onto a piece of card. I continued with this until I had filled my piece of yupo.... and part filled the card.
You need to dab any lift ink off before wiping away. The stuff removed and stamped on the card is now 'permanent' so then I added distress oxides.
This was the background before I added more stamping and the cut up yupo!
I hope you enjoyed that!