My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Bookstand

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are well! I am good and have had a nice relaxed day. I started with a swim and then went to pottyroos and made another sample for chocolate baroque plus started my next piece for me - being there reminded me that I hadn't blogged my recipe book stand that I made for my mother in law for Christmas.

No automatic alt text available.

She loves Chickens and does a lot of baking using recipe books - hence the idea! Hope she's going to like it. I used stamps by clarity. 
Here's a close up:

No automatic alt text available.

its by no means perfect but I think it will go down well!

Hope you've had a great day!

Big hugs

Rachel x

8 comments:

  1. What a great gift and love the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic Rachel, I'm sure that your Mother-in-law will love them.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will make a superb gift for your MIL Rachel and look forward to seeing our next piece.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift Rachel, Bez will love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Rachel, such a lovely sunny scene - a super gift.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Rachel, I love the idea and the stamps you've used, brilliant gift, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such fun Rachel...she will love it!....xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx