My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 24 November 2016

Andy Skinner make

Hello all! How are you today? I hope you are good. Has anybody noticed changes on blogger? Whenever I try to get to my dashboard I just reach the indigoblu blog. Its really weird ...hopefully things will fix themselves as I have no idea why its happened! Any suggestions?

Anyway today I want to show you my make from the Andy Skinner Workshop I did at the weekend.


Obviously in fairness to Andy I can't reveal the techniques used - but there was plenty of them!!! Clearly I used the fossil stencil and the bubble stencil too. But there was lots to it!


Here's a close up of the stencil - Andy actually called me 'Fossil lady' as I was overheard talking about the way up in life of the ammonite. They're pretty amazing creatures! Or should I say they were!!


Closer still - I hope you can pick up all the details. 

I hope you have a good day! Please forgive me if I am absent from your blogs - unless you leave me a comment I won't be able to get back to you - unless my dashboard returns!

Big hugs

Rachel x

13 comments:

  1. A very quick visit to look at your latest creation and also ask that if you have the new blogger dashboard changes and dislike it as much as most seem to, then would you please take a quick look at my post today and add your support.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...,yes blogger layouts have all changed. You should be able to,see your reading list on either the left or right hand side...,mine seems to vary if I am on my iPad or PC. Haven't explored much but mine is defaulting to country view rather than mine but you can change it in the top left.....sorry just a quick summary! Email me if you need more info and will send some screenshots xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Rachel, great texture.
    Regarding blogger, on the overview or posts screen there is a little arrow on the top left beside the name of the blog that you are viewing, if you click on it it will list all of your blogs and you can choose which one you would like to view - hope this helps.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, this is fabulous, love the colours and wonderful design. I know it took me a while to suss things out but the ladies above seem to have answered your question. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness Nikki has responded to your question as it is not one I could answer!! Hope it gets sorted. Of course, I LOVE your make from Andy's class too!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic project ! And yes, I hate the new blogger too. It just doesn't work for me. But hey, they don't care what we think !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome project, Rachel!!! Yes, the ladies have already answered, the Blogger has changed to be better for us users, but I liked how it was before. I think I'm old because I just more and more dislike the changes :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel, fabulous work, such wonderful texture and colours, great piece,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project, Rachel! You were a model student!

    Re: Blogger changes; I'm so happy others have gone before me. It took a few days for me to figure it out. I am a dinosaur when it comes to the computer and I don't do well with change. Uggg! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous project love the amazing fossil stencil and brilliant background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this Rachel. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx