My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Sparkly stars for fiskars/wow

Morning all! How are you? I do hope that you are okay and are not being too affected by storm Angus . What terrible weather indeed! We have been quite fortunate here for a change! 

Today I would like to share with you a card i made for a joint Fiskars/Wow venture last week. It was all on facebook and the winners will be announced very soon!



Here's the complete make ....and a step by step.


I used distress collage crackle medium through a TH stencil onto a card and left it to dry.


I then used distress crayons to colour the strip.


Next I punched the stars then used a wow embossing glue pad, heated to make it sticky then added the sparkles. I then reheated to set the glitter in place.


Here's a close up of the star plus that crackle - love that!!!

Have a great wednesday!

Hugs

Rachel x

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card with a lovely textures Rachel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and wonderful texture Rachel, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, the crackle looks fabulous and the Wow on the stars looks wonderful.

    Fingers crossed we have been OK too, except for driving home in torrential rain on Monday.... It was so lovely to see you again and have a catch up! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful make Rachel, your crackle background looks fabulous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rachel. Love the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Rachel, blue and kraft, and crackle and sparkle, all of my favourite things in one piece xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design Rachel, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous,love the great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx