My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 20 May 2017

More one day special makes

Hello there - I've got some more samples to share with you today from the show on Monday. Those butterflies literally flew out of the door!


I saw this one quite a lot on the show - I used the stencil to create this adding different distress inks through the gaps.


This one uses the large background on a piece of hardboard and I used distress oxides to colour the flowers and also smaller butterflies.


Simple background stamping plus fluorishes and the butterflies were added with a pop of colour.

I hope this has given you a few ideas.

Hugs

Rachel x

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Rachel..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel..your first card was the one on the tv that made me want the set of butterflies.....but damn me they had sold our but I am going to get them!.....lwonderful samples...fabulous cards xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great samples Rachel. Love those butterflies. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards Rachel, see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manged to catch up with the shows, what a fabulous array of colours from the DT. I love the vibrancy of the inks through the stencil a real stand out card for me Rachel. All beautiful samples and magnificent stamp sets.. Have a great weekend. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card samples Rachel x love them all but the last one is my favourite x
    Sending best wishes to you and the girls
    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I love them Rachel, gorgeous colours and designs. Missed the shows and took a rest from blogging and commenting, enjoying Madeira too much, back to earth now, from 24degees to 11, ouch, have a lovely weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all gorgeous Rachel, I missed the shows and going to try and watch on catch up.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so beautiful Rachel, I especially love the one in the middle! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful samples Rachel, a fabulous variety of designs.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Rachel love these sweetie xx

    Hope you have a fabby do weekend !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous samples Rachel love the beautiful butterfly stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful butterflies and samples! The colorful first sample is my favorite! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx