My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Dt Post for Crafty Sentiments: Animals

Morning all! Well it was a soggy hill run for me yesterday - I wonder what today will bring? I'll be running in Morecambe this morning after I drop the girls off again - they had a wonderful time yesterday .- they did a little jujitsu at the beginning and end of the day - tasted some 'ninja' biscuits and played team games.More tomorrow and they're looking forward to it!

Today over at Crafty Sentiments (craftysentiments) we have a new challenge starting with the theme - animals - now this is my theme - I chose this one - and by animals I mean anything in the animal kingdom - so yes that includes butterflies and bees and birds as well as furry critters too! Couldn't be easier could it!!!! There's a fab stamp up as a prize for the winner - and this is what I did - a CAS card today:



such a cute Hedgie - love him - you can get him here and he's called 'Hedgehog Hello. The hedgie is coloured with promarkers and then I drew a line around the picture and highlighted it with the same yellow I'd used to colour the butterfly then added a backing paper of the same colour.A very quick card.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

OSAATonestitchatatimechallenge: In the summer
ALBCpaulaholifieldcrafts: Summer sun
PFPpromarkerchallenge: CAS

Thanks for dropping by today. Its always good to hear what you think! Hope to see you again soon! Big Crafty Hugs

Rachel xx



26 comments:

  1. Good morning sweetie I love this, fabulous colours and design, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this super-cute card Rachel. So sweet.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute Rachel, loving the CAS! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image Rachel makes a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card,fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the image and wonderful CAS design
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe quick but it is adorable! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really cute image on your lovely card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely CAS card Rachel, such a sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

  10. Good afternoon Rachel, I have just popped over from Kate (culliesocks) blog to have a look at what you do, love your cards the one for Merry must have gone down a treat, it's lovely for children to get cards that are personalised. I see your girls love horse riding the two girls I nanny for have ponies and love being out on them. ( they are very lucky having their own) but they are very aware not everyone has their own), I make sure of that.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute CAS card. Great challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I do love a CAS card Rachel (can't do them myself) and yours is beautiful, love the colour border that the hedgie is so cute! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous hedgehog Rachel, and a lovely CAS card. Hope you had a dry run today.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the hedgehog and a beautiful CAS card Rachel. I hope you have dried out from your run yesterday.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good for you Rachel on your hill run. Love that little Hedgehog card. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute - I need some hoggie stamps and I love the CAS of this Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. a adorable card! so lovely with that hedgehog. beautiful card and I like the frame too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachel just popped back to say thanks for sharing your adorable Hedgie card with us at A Little Bit Crafty - good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous CAS card Rachel. Such a cute image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute hedgie and a great design too, fab card Rachel :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow what a gorgeous super cute card, fantastic. Hugs Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello again Rachel. Just popping back to say thank you for entering your gorgeous card in to the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. cute hedgie

    Thanks for joining us for my Clean & Simple challenge at Passion for promarkers
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. The perfect CAS design and what a sweet image your hedgie is, thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute hedgehog for sure! You have done this up so fabulous. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope to see you back again soon.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute indeed, thank you for playing along with us at PFP this week & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx