My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 1 August 2013

Christmas Cards all Year around: Over the top Christmas Fussy and Fancy

Hello there! Well its the first again today so I'm back with a second post. This time I want to tell you about the new challenge stasrting over this month at CCAYR blog. This month its all about over the top Christmas cards - although I think my first is a bit conservative - lol!!!!!




The image is of course from Wild Rose Studio - soooo cute! The verse reads 'The decorating has begun, the holly picked, the stockings hung. Just one thing I need to do is send Seasons Greetings just for you'. This is a peeloff from Pinflair. The red poinsettias are WOC  and the papers are very old from my stash!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Totally Gorjusstotallygorjuss: Christmas in July
Crafty Catzcraftycatzweeklychallenge: Christmas in July
Polkadoodlespolkadoodle: Christmas in July.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you again soon!

Big Crafty Hugs

Rachel xx

17 comments:

  1. oh I did not need telling about the image as I lurvvvvve them lol and super card love the colours and the colouring
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful crafting - love the vibrant colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful,fab image and love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is a delight and I love those words in the sentiment Rachel - perfect. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. The image is so cute.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image Rahel and a bautiful card.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel, love this such a cute image and love the sparkle, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and the red poinsettias look wonderful on the blue card.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful Rachel & a lovely sentiment too! Hope you're all well......I'm hibernating & waiting for Autumn lol.......so hot here!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute image and love the sentiment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Rachel, adorable image and lovely verse.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really cute image hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Rachel, lovely image and beautifully coloured
    I felt quite stumped by this one for some reason, but managed something in the end.
    I just love the Ella images and you have designed your card beautifully, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet, love the gorgeous image and all the sparkle is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable image and I live your layout. Thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx