My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 11 August 2013

Reminder post for Craft-a-scene: In the Park

Good morning all! A short post from me today - I've scheduled this and will be out on a long run when it comes to publish - I'm hoping to manage between 10 and 11 miles this morning - its actually going to be the Great North Run 5 weeks today so time is running out fast!!! And I'll be going on holiday soon so I suspect there won't be any long runs whilst I'm away!

At Craft-a-scene for the month of August the challenge is to create a scene along the theme of In the Park with a possibility of doing Picnic in the Park! I've gone for the wider theme with my second card that uses a digi from Digi Darla and tree stamps from Sheena Douglass when she was with Creative Expressions. I created the background using distress inks and a landscape mask that I bought from the Inkylicious stall at the Doncaster show. I've left it without a sentiment for now as I'm not sure where this card is destined for!




I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
PMSpapermakeupstamps: Sunny Days
The male roomthemaleroomchallengeblog: AG
Polkadoodlepolkadoodle: In the Garden

Thanks for dropping by today and for any comments you may leave! Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs

Rachel xx

22 comments:

  1. you have created a great scene here, good luck with the run hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! What a fabulous scene, I love how you created your background. Hope the run goes well, Susan x

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great scene Rachel. Have a good run, my neighbour and a few friends are going to be doing the same run.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning image and beautiful card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Rachel love the way you have created the background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love the scene you have created.
    I hope your run went okay, enjoy the rest of the day
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Rachel, I always love scenes and this one is superb! Have a great run, I think that's amazing! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Rachel, the digi fits in so well with the theme. I hope we're not going to be sweeping leaves up to soon though, I'd like the summer to stay a little longer. Enjoy your run today.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful scene you've created Rachel,lovely colours too.
    Good luck with your run today, hope the weather holds for you, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scene! Soon enough we'll be raking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and your background is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow fantastic scene, one thing I love is the falling leaves of Autumn. And a mega wow to your running good look with the final run :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you enjoyed your run Rachel, just spoke to my son and he has just completed a 96 mile bike ride - don't know where you young people find your energy from! Your card is wonderful, I love the scene you created - beautiful. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card for our first challenge at The Male Room. Thanks for taking part, hope to see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card Rachel, you have created a wonderful scene.
    I hope your run went well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great scene love the background and trees
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great scene Rachel and love those trees.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope your run went well! Beautiful card and the scenery is awesome.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous park scene, love how you've combined images. Beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining in with our first ever challenge at The Male Room

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the way you've built up the scene & thank you for joining in with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  22. fabulous 'outdoors' scene! Thanks for joining us for the Polkadoodles Challenge! Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx