My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 15 August 2013

midway Inspiration post for blingy Christmas at CCAYR

Afternoon all! I hope you're well and happy! Got another quick post to show you today to remind you of the challenge over at CCAYR christmascardsallyearround this month which is all about fussy and fancy and over the top Christmas cards.

Here's what I did:





The stamp is from Imagination Crafts and has been stamped and coloured with promarkers and decoupaged up. The snow I added in the background is liquid pearls. The backing mirri card was embossed using a Darice embossing folder and I've added a hobby house swirl of gems. The ribbon and mesh were from my stash and the sentiment is hunkydory.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafters Companion August Challengecrafterscompanion: Animals (used a darice folder - snowflake)
Christmas at sweet stampinchristmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog: winter animals
Divasdivasbydesignchallenge: Christmas in august
Penny's:pennyschallenges Lace and/or ribbon
Pan Pastelpanpasteluk: Cute and cuddly

Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you again soon! Hugs! Rachel x

23 comments:

  1. So sweet, I love those owls and the bling looks fabby
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rachel this is fab! Love the blingy flourish and those cute owls! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rachel. Good Luck with the challenges. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel. Fabulous card, love the owls and it is just so fancy and fussy, Love it all, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your fussy and fancy christmas card love the owls and bling and all the texture and gorgeous bow
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely bling on this gorgeous card Rachel, I love it.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab card - as a lover of owls, I just love these hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Rachel.....love the owls. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and beautiful bling!
    I hope you have had a good day
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I've seen it all, owls wearing Santa hats! Very cute and wonderfully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Rachel, I love your decoupaged image and bling - this certainly is a fancy Christmas card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and I love your choice of winter animals :) Gorgeous details and design. Thanks so much for joining in at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful christmas card Rachel. Love the owl stamp (think that might be creeping into my basket).
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card Rachel, lots of bling

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cute owls x x hugs xtrace x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous inspiration for CCAYR - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card. Love all the added bling.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Rachel, cute owls and wonderful bling, thanks for playing along at Divas by Design too xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card Rachel, love those owls they are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely Christmas card Rachel. Cute owls and lost of festive bling. Thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card, love your image choice.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love all the textures! such a fun and quirky card for the holidays. the SHIMMER is just gorgeous! thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog for August! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx