My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 28 August 2013

fairies at Creative Inspirations

Good morning - this is a scheduled post so I hope blogger is behaving itself!

 Over at Creative Inspirations this week's challenge is Fairies!
We would like to see only Fairies as the main images on your creations!

This week's prize is from our monthly sponsor J&C CREATIONS who are giving 1 lucky Winner a
 £10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!


Here's my card:



 This is one of those cards I'm not happy with - there are parts of it I love but I just don't feel it gels well. But I'm afraid time ran out - lol! I've used a Lavinia script stamp in the background and then used an imagination craft stencil and added DI though the wholes to create the poppies and sparkle medium at the top to produce the dragonflies. Finally I used the lavinia fairy stamp in black archival on top. I cut the topper into three panels and mounted them on black card. The sentiment is from a dylusions stamp set stamped and cut out. 

Thanks for dropping by today and  I hope to see you again soon!

Hugs

Rachel xx

16 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, nothing to be unhappy with I think its fab! Love the Lavinia stamp too! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rachel, I love the images and fabulous design
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel, you are too hard on yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, there is nothing to be unhappy with in my opinion, I love how the fairies are running through the gorgeous flowers - it is beautiful! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgous Rachel, I don't know what you think is wrong with it.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this style, very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design and great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Rachel! But you are such a rotten tease - sat on the beach in the sunshine, your DH and angels playing in the sea - grrr!! Do enjoy yourself a lot hun - you work very hard the rest of the year and you enjoy a little rest and relaxation! I do love this design and want some Lavinia stamps lol! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's lovely Rachel! Fab design and love the stamps you've used :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is lovely, I love this stencil and love the fairies too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love it Rachel, a real if ethereal feel to it yet a hint of Oriental.

    B xit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its gorgeous Rachel love the panels and sentiment -hope your having some chilling time
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely Rachel, you always create such fabulous backgrounds.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, love the panels and the silhouetted images and the sentiment is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx