My shining star

My shining star

Friday 16 August 2013

Imagine green!

Good morning all! How are you? Hope you are well and happy! Me and my girlies had a fab evening yesterday - we went to see Robin Hood at Williamson Park in Lancaster. The weather was awful - but we still had a truely wonderful time. Brilliant production!

I've been having fun making this tag I want to show you today - the challenge over at the sunday stamper was Green - so thats the colour of choice for me today! Here's my tag!







The Crafty Individuals Imagine stamp was stamped first in black archival and I added a mask to her face. The tag was then  coloured with distress stains and inks and spritzed with water before overstamping with a music background stamp in forestmoss DI. Then I got busy with the embellies - the hat and bird were stained - they were from crafty emblies. The flowers and leaves were added as was the ribbon and finally the Tim word Bar.

I'd like to enter this tag into the following challenges:

Sunday stamper:pinkleart Green
Crafty Individualscraftyindividualsblog: Open theme
Simon says stampsimonsaysstampblog: Monochromatic

Thanks for dropping by today and I hope to see you again soon! Big Hugs!

Rachel xx

23 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel what a fab tag! Love the little witches hat on her and the green! Fab background you have created! Used to love going to the plays in the park with a picnic at Lancaster but haven't gone now for quite a few years! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great tag Rachel and such lovely vibrant colours beautifully balance with that lush bow.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and design....Gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great tag love the rich colour and that little hat fab
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant tag Rachel, and love the green. Glad you enjoyed Robin Hood even though the weather was foul

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Rachel, such a fabulous design and I love the colours.
    I hope you have a good day
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely green tag Rachel, I love the addition of the witches hat onto the girl.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a fab tag and love how yo have added the witches hat! x hugs xtrace x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tag and pretty green! Love the cute hat embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Rachel, wonderful tag and what a fab colour. Love the image and the witches hat is great, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous in green - love that hat! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag Rachel, gorgeous greens.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tag Rachel!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply gorgeous! Love all the texture! Thanks for joining us in our Monochromatic challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab tag Rachel , love the colour,Px

    ReplyDelete
  16. great tag Rachel love the image and added witches hat and gorgeous bow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty hun, LOVE that shade of green and the image, flowers and bow are all so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. one of my fave stamps, she is such a sweetie! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW WOW WOW I so am loving this tag is truly awesome. I'm sure I have this stamp and I would never have thought to put a hat on, wicked idea. Happy Crafting :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great fun tag - very Irish?! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals August Challenge this month. Jean x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx