My shining star

My shining star

Friday 30 August 2013

Big Connie's Card

Good morning lovelies - this is another scheduled post - its the last full day of our holiday today - I hope things are going good!

I've got another Jujitsu card to share with you today - this was for the sister of Alec who's card I showed yesterday.



I went for an orange colour again - to match the belt. The image is of course a Mo Manning one. The papers are from Sei.

Thanks for dropping by today - back to normal soon! Big Hugs

Rachel xx

15 comments:

  1. this looks gorgeous! I am sure it was loved! hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Rachel, the papers have a Japanese look to them and the little girl image doin her stuff is brilliant, bet she loved it, have a great day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Rachel, image is getting plenty of use, which is always good. Enjoy you last day before the long journey home

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that image! Love your card today. Safe journey home Rachel. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Rachel. I love that image and beautiful colours.
    I hope you have a good day.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card Rachel, great zingy colours too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for the sister too. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great card Rachel. Enjoy the rest of your holidays Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww such a cute image! Lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous card Rachel, I hope you've had a great holiday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lovely card Rachel. The background is lovely and great image.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fabulous card Rachel.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really gorgeous, I love the colourful background behind her, hope you have had a lovely holiday hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx