My shining star

My shining star

Monday 26 August 2013

Post for Whoopsi Daisy: Use two or more images

Good morning Lovelies - how are you on this bank holiday morning? Hopefully good! This is another scheduled post for me as I'm away just now!

Over at Whoopsi Daisy today there is a new challenge starting that would like you to use two or more images. I used two images - one from sheet 447 and one from sheet 467 that you can get here.


The images were printed out and coloured with promarkers then added to the card blank made on the hougie board - its been getting a lot of use I know!!!!The Christmas tree image from sheet 467 was flipped before printing.

Thanks for popping by today and I'll try and catch up with you later!

Big Hugs

Rachel x

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rachel! Hope Cornwall is fab, I'm sure it is!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty in the traditional Christmas colours Rachel.

    Hope you're having fun in Cornwall.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel, I love the cute images and beautiful colours.
    I hope you are having a good time!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Rachel, such a gorgeous image, reminds me of your two little angels

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the traditional colours you've used for this one Rachel.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card and cute image hope your having a great time
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Rachel, love the stepper shape and I guess the two little girls could be your very own littlies, Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stepper card and love these cute images. I hope you are enjoying your time away.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel....love your stepper card and lovely images x I must try and make a start on my Christmas cards

    Hugs
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel, your card is beautiful, love the gorgeous image. Have been on a Hels workshop all day today, it was amazing, thought of you! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous stepper card Rachel, I hope you are enjoying your holiday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there Rachel, this is fabulous. I just love the two little girls they are so....cute ! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely stepper card Rachel.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card. Love the folding. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx