My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Dude time Doodles: New Release Blog Hop

Good morning one and all! I hope you've got your laughing gear ready - those dudes and dudettes over at dudetime doodles are celebrating the release of three new digis today with a blog hop - hop on over to dudetimedoodles for the playlist - I should be last on the list so if you go over there you'll be able to start from the begining! Make sure to leave comments and you may bag yourself a prize!

For my card I chose the image Sagremor the Foolhardy:


Isn't he a sweetheart? I thought he looked very fetching - but much better with a splash of pink!!!
You can get this image and many other fantastic dudes over at the website - dudetimedoodles. So pop over and join in our hop - and if you feel inspired go and browse the catalogue at the store - there's some fab ones in there and some extremely amazingly fab ones too!

This is my last GDT post for the dudes and dudettes and I'd just like to say thanks for having me - and its been fun - a great team - its been fab working with you!

Hugs Rachel xx

18 comments:

  1. What a great card! Sagremor is very dashing!! Great having you as a GDT Member!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Rachel! :) He is a handsome fellow :)
    Hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh super image Hun,and one,really super design hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card Rachel and I love your use of pink! It's been wondering having you as our guest DT, thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is that pink belt? Throughly enjoyed having you as a guest DT this month. Come back and visit us often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel this is just fab! It's been such a hoot having you on the DT this time!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel,
    Great card,fab image and design :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Rachel! Love Sagremor with the pink! Glad you joined us as GD this month. Will keep an eye out for more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Rachel. Love the touches of pink. Great to have you on the team as a guest this month. Look forward to seeing you around blogland.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! He looks FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a hoot, Rachel! Love the touches of pink and the sentiment. Sporting a huge grin on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sentiment & the splashes of pink. Amazing coloring of this image, this card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! He is fab love the added pink!
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. He seems very secure in his Knighly Charms. Great job!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hes brilliant Rachel, fab image for the knight in shining armour in anyones life...fantastic colouring of him too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card, such a fun image xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachel ,
    Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
    I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
    Your cards below are fabulous and this one is so much fun I love it , you have been busy well done

    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx