My shining star

My shining star

Friday 4 May 2012

Feeling Blue?

Hello there all of my crafty friends - I've got that Friday feeling today - but I do have a blue card to share with you - hence the title of this post! Its a pretty girly one - so I hope you'll like it!



The image has been stamped then coloured using promarkers and glitter added after the colouring was complete. The image is, of course LOTV, and the papers are a combinations of of stash materials and prima meadowlark. I've used a cuttlebug embossing folder to create texture on the RHS and the ribbons and blooms all come from the ribbon and bloom kit from duck pond crafts this month (thanks karen!!!!). Finally I've used a spellbinders fleur de lys rectangle to cut out the image and pins and pearls/gems to add extra highlights.

Hope you like this cheeky card as much as I do and that if you are feeling blue, its put a smile back on your face!!!

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Cutie pie challenge Blog: Monochromatic cutiepiechallenge
Divas: Monochromatic divasbydesignchallenge
Passion for promarkers: Bright and Light promarkerchallenge
I love promarkers: Fairies ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk
Lili's little fairies: anything goes liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge
Simon says stamp with pins and pearls.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

Hugs

Rachel xx

19 comments:

  1. Super card Rachel. Love the image, especially her lovely sparkly shoes!
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Rach, love the colours and the image and of course the beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love this image, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and colours. Love the layout.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, this is gorgeous, so sweet thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Rachel, love the cute image with her glittery shoes, and your colour combo and embellies are fab.
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the sweet image...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a gorgeous, adorable card Rachel.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Rachel. It's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Divas. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! Love the touches of glitter, especially on her shoes (so glad you posted a close up). I definitely need to get that Spellbinders die.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey rachel

    love the card and I love the colours too.

    Thanks for popping by my blog - so appreciated as always.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card, I love LOTV images too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful hun, I love this stamp (as you may have guessed from my blog post today lol) I really love the colours that you have used, the die cut frame and embossing look gorgeous and those flowers are absolutely stunning, really really gorgeous design hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, and a cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a cheeky little card I love it well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute image on a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful fairy card. So pretty. Thanks. For joining us at the cutie pies. Hugs. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card love the image, well done on your I love promarkers win.
    Kaz XxX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just popped back to say congrats, check passion for promarkers if you haven't already =)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx