My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Tickets Please - DT Call for Desmet Designs

Morning all - my second post of the day - and I've been for a run - amazing!!!!! First post was scheduled though - I don't have that much time to play with!!! LOL!!!
So onto my card - I've got a male themed card to show you this morning - I've made it for my youngest daughter to give to her daddy on his birthday or father's day - they're only separated by a week - he gets loads of cards - both daughters make one at school and nursery, both daughters make one at nanny's and I make one for each of them to send! Madness - but we're all card making junkies I think!!!


Here it is: as you can see I made an easel card for the challenge over at herecometheboysblogchallenge - I followed the  katherine's sketch from over at the pinkinksketchchallengessketchy challenges. To make the card I used three of my favourite tools - cuttlebug, martha stewart edge punch and distress ink applicator tool. This and the image should make this okay for the challenge over at liliofthevalleythursdaychallengeLili's little fairies. I've used the word dad so that should fit with audsentimentschallengeblog and used all blues to follow with the monochromatic theme over at thatcraftplaceblog. Finally I'd like to link my card up with desmetdtDesmet designs where they have a design call called tickets please. My tickets are along the base and signify the things both daughters associate with their dad!

I hope you like this card - I'm pleased with it!

Hugs

Rachel xxx

15 comments:

  1. Great dad card. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, that is so clever of you to combine all those themes and our DT Call. Don't forget to email us as we need to send you a form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for your daughter to give her dad he will love it I am sure.Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely easel card, thanks for playing at HERE COME THE BOYS Birthday Blog Hop.
    Hugs Di
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great easel card, lovely colouring. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place challenge blog xxx Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous thank you for joining in with the Desmet Designs DT Call
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great male card! Adorable image and I love the tickets. Thanks for joining the Sketchy Girls.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Rachel,
    Gorgeous male easel card, thanks for joining us at Here come the boys Easel & blog hop.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really cute card! Thanks you for sharing at Here Come The Boys. Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic male card, really love all the blues and the image is super cute. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card you have made for this challenge. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute father's day card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous easel card, lovely layout, thanks for joining us at here come the boys, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining in the Here Come The Boys Birthday Blog Hop, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx