My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Challenge 4: LEJ Designs: Anything but a card

Good morning all! Its time for another challenge over atlejdesignschallengeblog today - but first of all - thankyou for all the projects you uploaded for last weeks challenge - they were brilliant! You'll find the winners here: lejdesignschallengeblog

There will be three prizes this week:
1st prize will be three digis from lejdesigns LEJ Designs


2nd Prize will be 2 digis from goonergirl-craftingheavenChristines Digis

3rd prize will be a selection of stick pins made by our very own Lyndsay.




So anything but a card - I used the Rapunzel digi from over at LEJ Designs and created a gift box for my daughter Lucy who will be 6 all too soon!




I've covered my box in papers from Prima: meadow lark and added a bow from my stash - I've coloured the LEJ Designs Digi using promarkers and added a princess charm.

I'd like to enter this box into the following challenges:
totallygorjuss: Charmed
papermakeupstamps Digi makeover challenge: Recycle - I recycled the gift box!
panpasteluk: Pastel shades

I think that's everything - I'll be back later with something Christmassy - I hope!!!!

Hugs Rachel x

10 comments:

  1. HI Rachel,
    Gorgeous box,lovely image and colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    I love this box, just perfect for a little princess, I am sure she will love it!

    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I'm sure your daughter will love it. So glad you shared it with us for the recycle challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous box. Love the colours.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Rachel, that's so cute, great recycling project!Just perfect for your little princess Lucy, bet she will treasure it!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this hun, just so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful and Rapunzel is my favourite image. Wonderful idea to alter a box - I can imagine a little princess hiding all her treasures in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab box, love that Crown charm too! Glad you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol hi sweetie, I love your gorgeous box, thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cute box, Rachel. Thanks for joining our recycle challenge at Digi Makeover Challenge last week - hope to see you back at our next challenge too :)
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx