My shining star

My shining star

Monday 21 May 2012

get well soon

Evening all - I know - I know I said I'd be back with something Christmassy - well I'm sorry to disappoint you but hubbie emailed and asked me to make a card for a colleague of his who is very poorly - so that's what I've got to show you this evening:


I've used a hunkydory card blank that I've distressed with forest moss around the edges and added a decoupaged gruffie from Joanna Sheen on top. I've torn then distressed a sentiment - it may be kanban - then inked up some wooden leaves and added them.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
sparklesforumchallenges: get well soon
For the boys:chocolatecoffeecards
Lets get Inky: rainbowladyschallengeblog
Destruction: Distressing and tearing: paperplaychallenges.

Just hoping my card does the trick and makes the gentleman in question feel a little better.

Must go now - back in the morning with some DT work!

Hugs

Rachel xx

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love that little gruffie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Rachel,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the gruffie not seen him before.Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ssure this lovely card will have cheered him up no end. Love the decoupaged image.
    Thank you for sharing it with us a Rainbow Lady's Inky challenge.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card Rachel, Love the gruffle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, Rachel, bet it brought a smile to his face!Not seen that image before...he's great!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Rachel, great image and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our *Get Well* challenge, hope you will join us again soon
    Good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a delightful card im sure it would cheer anyone up with its cute image
    Thank you for joining in at Sparkles challenge this month
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, I'm sure it will have brightened his day up Rachel. I just love house mouse, so cute! Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Rachel, so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx