My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 13 May 2012

Frosty the snowman

Evening all! Hope you've had a great Sunday - we've had another busy one - we went to Sizergh Castle for a pcnic lunch - it was absolutely freezing - and then we went off to the local playbarn where my girls love to let off steam - and I get to craft - I'll upload my make tomorrow - but tonight I've got my make for the winter wonderland christmasblogchallenge this week - the theme is Frosty the snowman (a bit like me on my picnic!!!!). I also found out this afternoon when I got back that I'd made last weeks top 3! Yipee!!!!!

My new all over the page punch arrived one day last week from Martha Stewart and I'd been itching to use it - so when this challenge came up I really had to get using it!!!

Additionally I've used a spellbinders die, a lyndsay Mason stamp, promarkers, glitter and bling (from the Ribbon Girl). The bling is for the challenge over at letsinkitup this month!

Hope you like my little card - I think its cute! Those pins will be interesting to post - but I'll figure something out!

Time to zone out in front of the TV I think! Hope you all had a lovely weekend - and thanks for any comments you may leave - I really do appreciate them!

Hugs

Rachel xx

13 comments:

  1. Great card Rachel love the new punch look beautiful well done on making the top 3 might join in with this one as i am getting behind with snoflakes challenge over on docrafts.
    Kaz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love the glittery snowman. The TH tool is made by Tonic and is just like an old-fashioned thread cutter. It's fab, I use mine all the time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous,love the image and a great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card, fabulous all over the page punching and super interpretation of our Frosty the Snowman Challenge, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cute card Rachel.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image, love the bling. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at LIIU this month, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image on a lovely background. Love your papers and layout.

    cert aged care

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous Christmas card Rachel and well done on making top 3 too!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful winter card! Love the glitter on the little snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha ha hes soo cute, the snowman looks good to :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that punch made a real punch! Looks fabulous! Your snowman is pretty good too! Thanks for joining in all the fun of our bling challenge at Lets Ink It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card with lots of bling and sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx