My shining star

My shining star

Monday 7 May 2012

Christmas in May

Good morning all! Thankyou so much for all of your kind comments and ongoing support - they really do mean alot to me - especially on a grey bank holiday Monday - what else would it be hey??? I've set my two girls off crafting - they've both got a birthday card to make for their gramps so hopefully I'll be able to get this done.

I was up in my little attic last night crafting away  and so I've got two posts to share with you today and this first one is a Christmas card - I've had the stamp I used in this card for a long time now - it came in a TSV from QVC - stamps from Kanban - anyway - here is its maiden voyage out of the packet - and I'm wondering why I haven't used it before now!



I've used some papers from my stash and hunkydory sentiment, the image is kanban.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sparkles Christmas Challenge: Trees
Mishelflo Challenge Blog: Celebration
Chocolate, coffee cards: Sketch
Winter wonderland: Photo inspiration (I've taken the colour)
Crazyhazlenuts christmas challenge: Stripes (mesh stripes and also glitter stripes on my angels' wings!).

I'll be back later with a scrapbook page! Hope you have a good day!

Hugs Rachel x

16 comments:

  1. oh Hun how beautiful,is this,the colours are just divine,and that image is just gorgeous,one really beautiful layout and such gorgeous detail Hun,bless you so much for playing at MMC this month,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful and a great take on the photo this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous card,love all the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Rachel, this is one gorgeous Christmas card!Beautiful colours, fab image, great layout.....perfect!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Rachel. Beautiful image and I love the colour combo.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Rachel, love the colours, see I will have to get my stamp out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wondeful Xmas card, gorgeous colours and love the image x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab image and I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel this is lovely , love the image and her sparkly wings well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow this is such a beautiful christmas card huni,,thanks for joining us at MMC this month and goodluck xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is stunning huni,,thanks for joining us at MMC this month and goodluck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love lilac at Christmas Rachel and this is a beautiful card.

    I know what you mean about having stamps for years and not using them!

    Thanks for joining in at Mishelflo's Monthly Challenge and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really sweet! Such an adorable image. I love the glitter on her little wings, nice touch. SO happy you played along with us at CC&CC. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful stamp Rachel, really lovely Christmas card.Her wings are really sparkly.Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas Tree challenge.Good luck.Hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card!

    thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sparkles Christmas for our " Christmas Tree " challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon
    good luck in the draw

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx