My shining star

My shining star

Friday 25 May 2012

Summer breeze

wow - its a hot one today - would you believe i still tried to complete my scheduled run - it turned into more of a power walk - then a walk - then an amble! A bit rubbish but it was just too hot!!!!

Still I've got a summery enchanted card to share with you today:



Its an 8x8 inch card and all of the papers came free with the current papercrafts essentials magazine. The stamps are all lavinia stamps and the die I used to cut the butterfly was spellbinders. I've coloured the fairy skin and highlighted her around the edge using promarkers - the dress and hat were done using paper piecing. The sketch is one I followed from over on the docrafts website (current enchanted challenge).

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

sweetstampinchallengeblog: Fairies and angels
A-Z creativity challenge - P is for pink and paper piecing
Tuesday Alchemytuesdayalchemy: Beautiful Butterflies
Enchanted challenge at do crafts
Use diecuts at ilovepromarkers
Happy Birthday at promarkerchallenge: a passion for promarkers.

Hope you're not too hot and manage to get more time to do some crafting in the shade over the rest of the day!

Enjoy yourselves!

Hugs Rachel xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, a gorgeous stamp and a beautiful card. Lovely papers and the butterfly is so pretty.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Rachel, and love the layout! Way too hot for me today.....and forecast good for weekend....oh, well, i'll just have to stay in the shade and craft lol!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet creation, Rachel! I love that you made it look like the bubbles turned into a butterfly - Loveliness, yes!

    I'm oh, so glad that you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy this week :)

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - WIN handmade jewelry at my blog! Ends tomorrow, so don't delay :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel. Not seen this image before. Very Erte-esque and a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card you made! Very nice image and great design!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!

    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy
    Hugs
    Katya x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! I love the papers you have chosen! Thanks for joining us for this week's Passion for Promarkers challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, love the sweet image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx