My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 17 May 2012

catching butterflies

Good morning - I'm starting this post on Thursday morning but it may take a while to complete - for no reason other than I've got to grab minutes where I can today!!!



I've used an image I was lucky enough to win from a blog hop over at crafty sentiments designs - thankyou guys! And I've teamed it with free papers from one of the magazines - I can't remember which one - sorry! But they are lovely aren't they? I've coloured the image using promarkers and added glitter, silk flowers and butterfly gems. The mats are all green mirri board. I'd like to enter my girl into the following challenges:
Challenges:
Bingo at craftysentiments designs - flowers, coloured image, butterflies
trulymadlycraftychallenges: 5 (butterfly gems, roses in top right, mats)
totallygorjuss - pink and green
papertakeweekly in the garden
joannasheenchallengeJoanna Sheen Happy Birthday
divasbydesignchallengeDivas by design: pink.
ilovepromarkers: anything goes.
Brilliant - that's all for today - hope you don't have the rain like we have!

Hugs

Rachel xx

21 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the beautiful image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used and all the layers for this sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally gorgeous card, thank you so much for joining us for our I love you Mom! challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie..love the layout and the pretty papers
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rachel. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Rachel, thanks for visiting my blog this evening. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Hun,this is just gorgeous Hun,the colours are just magic,and just love your detail Hun as always first class,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Rachel, I love all the pinks and greens you have used, good luck with the challenges
    Love
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, love the papers and the layout
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabolous card and such a lovely take on out pink and green theme. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cards since my last visit. Have a good weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet Rachel thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card, love the way you've used the papers and the colours are fab hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. your so right Rachel those papers are so pretty and sweet and they match your fabulous freebie image perfectly
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations on your cute image win and love the layout
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card Rachel - love the image and such beautiful colours too.

    Thanks for stopping by to see me and leaving me a lovely comment.

    Take care and Toodle Pip.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous creation Rachel, love that image! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Sentiments for our Bingo challenge this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachel, such a sweet image and a lovely card. Great colour combo as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is so much fun to look at! Love the DPs and the image is very cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx