My shining star

My shining star

Monday 7 May 2012

Happy scrapping!

Hello there - well its time for post number 2 for today - I don't know whether its a good idea - but my girls are now creating with their play dough in the dining room - I wish I hadn't cleaned up there already today!!!! Bless them though - Gramps's cards are already made and they still want to create!




This is a scrapbook page of my good friend Danielle and her daughter Daisy - the photo was taken in February when Daisy was only 12 days old - we were at the christening of another baby Joseph who had been born in October!

I've used the layout from the thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge - I'm not sure if I can enter a scrapbook page but I will if I can! I'd also like to enter it into the rainbowladyschallengeblog where the topic this week is memories and the first challenge over at scrapbooking only site  thehappyscrapperschallenges where anything goes this month! If I'm able to I'll also enter it into Girly Girl at jellyparkchallenges and Girly Girls at thecraftypad.

See you all bright and early tomorrow for the new challenge over at LEJ Designs! Probably take me until then to tidy up the mess I'm about to find!

Love and hugs!

Rachel xx

24 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    Gorgeous scrapbook page,lovely photo and papers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab scrapbook page! Gorgeous phot and layout x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page, such a lovely photo, new babies always have the ahhh factor. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout , love the papers, what a lovely memory page I have those flowers they are so beautiful Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Rachel, beautiful photo too. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Hun,this is one really beautiful photo Hun,and that layout is just perfect hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely layout & such a beautiful photo too!
    Thanks so much for playing along at The Crafty Pad this week in our We're Girly Girls Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful LO Rachel
    Thank you so much for taking part in The Happy Scrappers challenge
    Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout, Rachel, beautiful baby too!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful layout, fab papers and beautiful flowers and photo
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely creation and this sweet image with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. just beautiful and a great take on the sketch this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful scrapbook layout Rachel. Love everything about it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful LO, I love all the flowers! Thank you for taking part in our first challenge on Happy Scrappers, and hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colours and the flowers on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely page thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely page, beautiful baby

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful page, Rachel. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's a beautiful page. Thank you for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great layout Rachel. Thanks for joining our first challenge here at Happy Scrappers and I do hope you'll join us again next month. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous layout Rachel..thank you so much for joining us on our first challenge of *Anything Goes* at The Happy Scrappers and hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along at The Crafty Pad this time x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx