My shining star

My shining star

Friday 11 May 2012

Here comes summer!

Evening all! I trust you've has a lovely day? Just wanted to thank you for all the lovely comments you leave - they are all really appreciated!

Well I didn't have to run gardening club at school today - so I got some extra crafting time - hence tonights post!



The stamp is from Sugar Nellie - isn't it gorgeous? I've coloured it with promarkers and cut it out using a spellbinders die then distressed the edges with teadye distress ink. I''ve used the same around the 8x8 inch card border. This was for the challenge over at craftyourpassionchallenges CYPC this time. The papers are both Tim Holtz and I've followed Kiki's sketch from the challenge at the sugarbowlblog. The colour scheme is for Hels! (pinkleartsunday-stamper-week-204-dont-it-make-my.html). And I've added shells because it seemed like the righ thing to do. The flower, hatpins and charm all came about to reflect the sketch and also the challenge over at ilovepromarkersl this week. I'd also like to enter this card for the one for the boys challenge over at divasbydesignchallenge this week.

Happy Friday Night!

Hugs

Rachel xx

12 comments:

  1. oh Hun,this is just brilliant,just love the detail,and all the embellishments,just one,super layout Sweetie,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    Aww this is so sweet,love the image and your fab details :)
    Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this is so cute... love those shells, they add the perfect texture for the card... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Rachel! I love the use of your embellishments, and I agree it's a wonderful stamp.

    Love
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card... love the embellishments those shells are great.. adorable image.. Love it! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB-U-LOUS Rachel wow I love this , that center die is gorgeous , love the distressing and the image is super cute , your flower and pins set it off and that fabulous backing paper wow , fantastic work Hugs Elaine
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is cutesie but also lovely, I love that die you have used for the image to site on and the shells are a great way to finish it all off. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun image and I love the colours and shell embellies xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute!!Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passions For our Torn and distressed Challenge this week:)

    Melissa,DT Member
    Expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card ♥Thank you for entering in the Sugar Bowl and hope to see you back for our next challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx