My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Challenge 5: LEJ Designs: Ribbons Galore: DT post

Morning all - this is a sceduled post so I'm really hoping Mr Blogger behaves himself and this posts at 8am on Tuesday!!!!

There's another challenge starting today over at lejdesignschallengeblog


 and the title for the challenge is 'Ribbons Galore'. Before I show you my card there are a couple of differences you need to note starting from this week - the first is a limit on the number of entries you can make - so its a maximum of three entries please. Secondly, at the end of the month Lyndsay will do a draw to see who wins a digi of their choice for having entered any LEJ Designs challenge so far using an LEJ Designs digi! So if you've got one - why not use it - and if not - go over to the LEJ Designs shop and have a look here - see if there's something there to tickle your fancy and use it this time!

Okay - onto prizes - first out of the hat this week will win three LEJ Designs digis of their choice, and 2nd out of the hat will win this fabulous prize from our sponsor Letraset this week.

Okay - I think that's all of the housekeeping done - now here's the card:


I've used the image from the SuzeJo designs called 'here Kitty' - isn't she just cheeky? I love this image - she's so full of fun and life - such a character. I used some free papers from the latest CMPC magazine and a clarity stamp for 'the best things in life are free' sentiment. The ribbons are from my stash and I coloured the image in using promarkers.

Here's hoping you're having a lovely day and feel inspired enough by my card to pop over and enter yourself!

Happy Tuesday!

Hugs Rachel xx



9 comments:

  1. oh love this Hun,just love what you have done with the ribbons,brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel this is such a cute image and you have done it a great justice! I love the little ribbons down the edge. I was having to round up one of my cats yesterday morning as she was due at the vets for her booster, she is definitely an out door cat and only calls in for food and somewhere cosy to sleep when it's cold! I had already had to abandon one appointment last week as she was nowhere to be seen, so yesterday we made the appointment early as I knew she would call in for her breakfast. It was then a case of locking the catflap, shutting all windows and ignoring her as she meowed at the top of her voice at the door. We stood it for about 20 minutes and then decided to take her to the vets even though we were half an hour early! They were very accommodating and saw her straight away....at least that's over for another year :) Thanks for making me smile with this image :)
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love how you did the ribbons along the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fab hun, love how you have used the ribbons and the sentiment works brilliantly
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the image, Lindsay is so clever. Love your use of the ribbons. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cheeky image, love what youve done with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, the look on the cat's face says it all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card rachel love the ribbons down the side and the cats face is picture.Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel this is such a gorgeous and cute image. Thank you for telling me about this challenge have added my card Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx