My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 28 March 2013

Vintage Christmas

Hi there! Well its nearly time for the Easter Holidays - my girls break up this evening so normal service may be abnormal for a couple of weeks - I apologise in advance if I don't get the opportunity to get around all of your blogs as frequently in the next fortnight - I'll try though!!!

Today I've got a Christmas card to share with you - I got hold of the Goose Girl Paintbox Poppets stamp by Crafters Companion a while ago but their Vintage challenge has prompted me to get her inked up. I've combined her with the stampendous snowy cottage stamp - I think it works though.



She's been coloured with promarkers and the flowers are WOC. The papers are a cobination of papermania and Anna Griffin. There's also a fluted vine memory box die in there!

I'd like to enter her for the following challenges:

Crafters Companioncrafterscompanion: Vintage
TPS:thepapershelter Anything goes
Ladybug Crafts TLTladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog: AG
AGCBanythingchallenge: Mail it
LEJlejdesignschallengeblog: Retro or vintage
CHNCcraftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge: Use three (three geese, three white poinsettias)

Have a fabby Thursday and thanks for dropping by!

Hugs

Rachel xx

21 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Rachel !! Hope you and the girls have an eggy easter and lots of fun !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Rachel, love the goose girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the way you have combined the images. The colours and details are beautiful
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Rachel,
    beautiful card!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely vintage Christmas card Rachel, fab layout.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage Christmas card! Both images are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, she does work well with my all time fav Stampendous Christmas stamp, in fact they look like they were made for each other. Your card is fabulous. Hope you have a wonderful Easter break with the girls. Big hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and love how you combined the two images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey sweetie, this is just gorgeous as always hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Sweetie, i like all the embelishments & the image is lovely x
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so gorgeous Rachel, certainly has a beautiful vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Rachel. Such a gorgeous design, the images work well together :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card, love how you have combined the images. Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delightful vintage card (I have that postcard stamp - it's so useful) - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 117 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for entering our retro/vintage theme over on the LEJ Challenge Blog.
    What a gorgeous traditional vintage Christmas card. I love the images, all the layers and embellishments. Beautiful!!
    I hope you will play along with us again.
    Hugs Lisa xxxxx LEJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is beautiful card, Rachel. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love paintbox poppets and what a super card you have created! I only have the decoupage so far in these!
    Thanks for sharing at LCI this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete
  20. This might be a Christmas card but it seems perfect for an Easter card with the weather we've been having lately in England lately lol! Thanks for joining the Ladybugs this time, have a great weekend, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx