My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Penny's Easter card

Good morning folks - hope you are well and happy? I'm feeling good - back to the exercise after far too many days off - I did a hill run yesterday - only 4.2 miles but it was enough - and very much enjoyed!

I've got Penny's Easter card to share with you today - it uses a digi image from Crafty Sentiments. This one is called Nature watching and features Benson Bear and you can get it here.


I think Penny will like it - she's always been a pink girl but seems to be favouring yellow a bit more sometimes now so hopefully I've got the colour scheme right! The image has been coloured with promarkers and cut out with a spellbinders die. The papers I think are WRS - a pad that came free with CMPC over a year ago now I think. I made the card blank using my mums hougie board - I took a strip of paper and then creased at 1 inch, 2 inches, 4 inches, 6 inches, 10 inches. This gave me my steps.

I'd like to enter my cute card into the following challenges:

CYPCcraftyourpassionchallenges: Cute
incywincydesigns: Use Pastels
thesquirrelandthefox: Easter
OSAATonestitchatatimechallenge: Use a digi
Glittern sparkleglitternsparklechallengeblog: Animals
Jellyparkjellyparkchallenges: Pastels
PCJpaper-craftingjourney: Ribbon or lace
In the pinkinthepinkchallenge: Spring/pink Easter

Thats all for today - thanks for visiting and have a fabulous Tuesday.

Hugs

Rachel xx

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the design and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Easter card... love the design and the use of that fabulous floral oval!

    Thanks for sharing at In the PINK... hope to see you here again soon with another fabbie PINK creation!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely love the shape and your image is just so sweet.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous Rachel, penny will love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, such a cute card Rachel. Love the image and design.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love the cute image and such pretty colours
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, amazing creation as always huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel, I am sure Penny will adore it, it is so pretty and girly. Love that sweet image. A hill run? You must be the fittest person I know! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at PCJ Challenges. ---Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! I love the die you used. Fantastic card!! Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time!! Good luck :) I hope to see you again next time!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Rachel this is so so pretty and what a cute little bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely Easter card Rachel, such an adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, that's so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh hun,this is just so cute,great layout too,hun. sorry not been over for a while hun,things not been to great,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely adorable, she's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card Rachel, fab design and colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful, love the colours and the image and that die is fabby. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle . hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just the cutest, lovely die cut, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute card and great color combo. I'm sure Penny will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww!So adorable, love the image and the die cut frame and bow are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very colourful, thanks for sharing at glitter n sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is very pretty, love the image and your LO, thanks for joining our pretty pastels challenge at Jellypark, Gaynor x x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx