My shining star

My shining star

Monday 4 March 2013

DT Post for SALS: Sketch 34

Good morning all! I hope you had a good weekend? I managed to swim with the girls and Shaun yesterday (18 lengths - woo hoo) - then I got some Jalapeno pepper seeds sown and my onion and shallot sets in - so another productive day - I wonder if today will be so good!!!

This is the first of two posts today - this one is for SALS: sketch 34. We have two sponsors for this sketch - deliciousdoodles and robynsfetish - so that should mean two prizes - check out the sals blog for details.

Here's what I did:



The image is Delicious Doodles Luna la lupa that you can find here. I love this image and have been waiting to use this for a long time - ever since I first saw it on Vee Cassidy's blog - so thanks for that one Vee! The papers are those currently being featured by the team on the snazzysdesignteamblog Blog - check out their makes. They're by prima and are called the engraver collection.

My image has been coloured with promarkers and the flowers are plain wooden flowers with a brown pearl added at the centre.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog: Add a number
cardcrafterscircle: Its only make believe
2 Sisters2sisterschallengeblog: Fairytale/fantasy
NMWCnomatterwhichchallenges: Anything goes
thatcraftplaceblog: Anything goes

Back again at 10 with a card for whoopsi daisy - hope to see you again soon - and thanks for dropping by today!

Crafty Hugs

Rachel xx

15 comments:

  1. I love your colour choices, Rachel. Such a beautiful card. Vee xx (thanks for the menchie! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love the image and wonderful colours
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning sweetie...

    I love this your colours are perfect...

    Gorgeous creation as always...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Rachel, love the image and colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, I love those Prima Engravers papers and keep drooling over them at Snazzy's... your card is lovely using them and the image is fabulous. Love this. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those papers are beautiful and your colouring of fabulous image is perfect .
    Thanks for sharing on Card Crafter's Circle .
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love everything Rachel, the image and the colours work so well !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color choices and the image - very striking card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card Rachel, fabulous image and lovely colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this time!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great make hugs Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello again Rachel. Just popping back for another look at you gorgeous card and to say thank you for taking part in the No Matter Which Challenge this month.
    I hope you have had a good day
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is fabulicious Rachel...it's a great image. I really like the pp and LOVE the wooden flowers. Thanks so much for joining in our Add A Number challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this image! Love the colours you have used! Thanks for joining us at NMWC

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx