My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 9 March 2013

Hello Spring!

Good morning all! Well I hope you are fit and well? Given the weather forecast I don't think my title is going to be very fitting this weekend - lets just hope this winter snap doesn't last too long or cause too many problems.

I'm very pleased with todays card - its pretty quick and easy and I'm thinking I'll make some for my sister to sell in her shop - trouble is its in New Zealand!!!! Here's my card.



Obviously the stamp is penny black and I've coloured it with promarkers and cut it out. The backgound is done using coredinations card and a darice embossing folder and some sandpaper. The grass was cut by hand - inspired by tim's tag for March!!! A simple card but I think its a goer!

I'd like to enter my CAS card into the following challenges:

Crafting all seasonscraftingforallseasons: Spring
Twisted Tuesday: Green/Springtwistedtuesdaychallenges
PBSCpennybfriendssaturdaychallenge: Springing into spring
allsortschallenge: springtime



Got another busy day ahead - there's a nearly new sale going on this afternoon and I've got to finish labelling up some of the old toys that the girls no longer want/use - then take them to the sale - then return at teatime to find out how much money the girlies have made!!!! There will be much hanging around today - but it will be busy hanging around if you see what I mean! Hope you have a good day - enjoy whatever it is that you're doing!

Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you again soon!

Hugs

Rachel xx

21 comments:

  1. Such a little sweetie! I love playing with the coredinations card. Hope the sale went well too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might think it's simple Rachel, but it sure is super cute !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is a goer, I agree! It is really lovely, Rachel. Perhaps you could open a local branch? Then you would need to go for a long visit (for research purposes only of course!). Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps I like the blues on your blog. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Rachel, gorgeous image and I love those clouds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning sweetie...

    This is just Gorgeous sweetie..

    Have a great Saturday ♥ Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Rachel. I love the cute image and the clouds look wonderfulo.
    I hope you have a fun day
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. It definitely is a goer, love the PB image and the way you have done the clouds makes them look so realistic! Love this card Rachel. Hope the girls make plenty of money.. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous scene and so cute too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh hun i just love this sweetie gorgeous hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute card! Love the cloudy background! Enjoy your day, hope the girls make lots of money!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel,
    Aww this is gorgeous!
    Have a great day and I hope the girls manage to sell lots :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a pretty spring themed card Rachel, I love your cute hedgehog and the lovely scene you have created.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute spring card! Love the sanded background. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute hedgie and a fab card, love the cloud embossing :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Spring card -been snowing all day here and laying aahh!!!love the sanded background with the clouds and hope you do well in the toy sale

    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card .......winging its way to NZ, how fabulous .

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at allsorts this week. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card, perfect for the challenge at Allsorts this week. Thankyou for taking part. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your spring card is fab!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx