My shining star

My shining star

Monday 18 March 2013

SALS sketch 35

Hello there! Hope you had a fab weekend - we got a bit of a surprise with snow on Sunday morning - so finally my girls got to make their snowman - didn't they do well!!!!



Over at Seems a little Sketchy SALS today there is a new sketch to follow :
We are sponspored by Crafty Sentiments Designs and Robins Nest . I chose to work with the digital image Primrose babysitting from Crafty Sentiments that you can find here.

Here's my card:



The image is coloured with promarkers. I'd like to enter this little card into the following challenges:

PIOpileitonchallenge: Circles and/or squares
comeandgetitchallenges: Baby Week
cutecardthursday: Anything goes
Whimsywhimsyinspires: Stitching - real or faux
Divasdivasbydesignchallenge: Pink.

I'll be back later with a post for whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you soon and thanks for dropping by! Big Hugs! Rachel xx


12 comments:

  1. wonderful photo's and such a pretty card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww your little girls always make me smile Rachel! I am glad they had fun building their snowman
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
    I hope you have a good Monday
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel, lovely image. The girls did well with there snowman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, Lucy and Penny have made a wonderful job of the snowman (and they look adorable too), I like his hat! Your card is beautiful, such a 'ah' inspiring image. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie Rachel !! Thats your card not the snowman !! I had a shock as I went to a craft class yesterday morning and when I left I drove into heavy snow pn the way home !! Glad you little ones got to make their snowman !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and snowman! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Rachel, such a delightful image. Looks like your girls had fun - we had more snow but it didn't settle this time.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card and image. Wonderful snowman your girls made too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the soft colors of your image, Rachel! So cute!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card.
    Thanks for playing with the Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us this week for baby cards at Come & Get It.
    Karal GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx