My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 5 March 2013

New Challenge at Crafty Sentiments and a 35% off sale!

Good morning all! Hands up if you love a bargain? Thats all of us then! Over at Crafty Sentiments at the moment there is a sale going on with some images/stamps slashed in price by 35%. You can get a direct link from the wedding banner in my sidebar - check out the bargain basement - I've already been there!!!!! But there's some left!!!!

We've also got a new challenge starting today - that should suit many of you - its called 'Pretty in Pink'.
The prize is a voucher to spend at the Crafty Sentiments store - sounds fab to me!!!

 

I've used the stamp 'anyone for a teaparty?' that you can find here.

Here's my card:



The stamped  image has been coloured with promarkers and then cut out. I've used the grand nestie circles and folded the largest one in half to make a rocker - this was cut from crafters companion centura pearl card. I've cut the second  size grand nestie circle and also folded that over the base card. Then the third circle I've cut in centura pearl card again and added it as a full circle. The fourth circle has been cut in dotty pink paper and I've added this on top and covered with a pink sparkly mesh from the ribbon girl before adding the stamped image and the flowers and bow, sentiment and charm on top.

I'd like to enter my pretty in pink card into the following challenges:

DS4Jdigistamps4joy-sa: Birthdays are fun
thesisterhoodofcrafters: Birthdays
disdigidesignschallenge: All about children
totallygorjuss: AG with pink
PIOpileitonchallenge: Happy Birthday
CYPCcraftyourpassionchallenges: Odd - 3 flowers, 1 charm
CBNcraftybloggersnetwork: Spring or pastel

Check out the challenge here and see what my teamies have been making - you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you again soon!

Happy Tuesday xx

Rachel xx

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the material in the background, fab effect Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the sweet image and all the pretty pink detailing.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable rocker card. Love that pink mesh behind the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable creation Rachel! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that rocker card and fab image, such a sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shaped card and image love the mesh background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Rachel this is so beautiful, I do love the shape and the colours are wonderful.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Rachel, love the sweet image...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really stunning hun, I love the image and the delicate shape is so beautiful, gorgeous textures too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Rachel, love the shape of the card and the overlay of the lace/ribbon - really pretty and beautifully coloured Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Rachel, love the rocker shape too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! Love the mesh background, so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is pretty Rachel, lovely soft colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute card design. Love the fun little image and all of that pretty lacy cutting. The little teapot charm is super sweet. Thanks so much for joining our That's Odd challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful shaped card.Such pretty details and a sweet image.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love teh image and pretty design.

    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx