My shining star

My shining star

Monday 11 March 2013

Chicken Run

Good morning lovelies! Well its the second day of the Easter Release at Crafty Sentiments - two more images are being previewed today - and the fabulous stamps should go on sale at some point tomorrow! They're all gorgeous - super cute and perfect for those Easter cards we need to be making! Having said that I've made a box with my image today which is called Chicken Run:



This box started life as a packaging box for claritystamps coming from Create and Craft - I've covered the box with raspberry road papers - added my image coloured with promarkers and cut with a spellbinders die and added twine,WOC flowers and some ribbon. The box - as you can tell from the sentiment - contains a present for Penny for Easter - its some clothes for Penny's Rainbow bear that she got from build-a-bear for her birthday. I'm going to add a packet of mini eggs too.

I'd like to enter my recycled gift box into the following challenges:

ABACanythingbutacard: Green with recycling
comeandgetitchallenges: Out of the recycle bin
thesquirrelandthefox - Spring
allsortschallenge: Springtime
JellyParkjellyparkchallenges: Bunnies
Papercrafting Journeypaper-craftingjourney: ABAC
Aud sentimentsaudsentimentschallengeblog: Easter
Crafty Calendar Challengescraftycalendarchallenge: Easter



Before I go I must show you my little darlings with the cards they gave me for mothers day:

Aren't they clever? They bought me a necklace each and their gorgeous daddy gave me some lovely crafty goodies - whoop whoop!!!! A fabulous day where I was spoiled rotten!

Hope you had a good day too! Thanks for dropping by!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

25 comments:

  1. Your box is so pretty Rachel and a great bit of recycling !! Bless your two, they have a fab mummy !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, like Mother, like Daughters, they are two talented and gorgeous little girls. Love the way you recycled the box for Penny, she is sure to love it! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your recycled box Rachel, great idea and I'm sure Penny will love it.
    hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww your daughters always make me smile, they are such sweeties! Their cards are wonderful, they myst take after their mummy.

    I love your box, the image is so cute and the detailing is beautiful.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your recycled box and that image is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the box Rachel, especially the bright colours you've chosen. Looks like the girl's are going to take after you, their cards are smashing too! Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute box and super cute image! But the picture of your daughters and their cards takes the cake! What cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Rachel, your recycled box is beautiful and love how you decorated it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your box and the photo of your sweeties is precious. :) Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous gift box Rachel, I love those rich red papers and your sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous box Rachel! I am sure Penny will love receiving it at Easter. A gorgeous photo of your two little girls, I love the cards they have made for you, what clever girls they are :)
    Love
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous boc Rachel - especially love those papers. Yes they are very clever and creative young ladies and glad to hear you were spoiled yesterday! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fantastic box, love this, so gorgeous for Easter xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah your little kids are just adorable Rachel, how sweet. I love your beautiful Easter card today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute box love the colours too! Thanks for sharing with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea for Easter! Super clever and very creative! Brilliant!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What cuties and just love the cards they made for you.
    This bunny is so sweet and you've done a great job coloring her up and the box turned out wonderfully

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous piece great recycling and a treat to receive I bet!
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous box Rachel you have done really well. Your cards are brilliant as well from the girls

    ReplyDelete
  20. OOOH they are so adorable and what lovely cards the girls have made for you too.
    Love your box, a super cute image too well done Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great project and so beautifully done. Thanks for playing this week at Come & Get It.
    Karal GDT

    ReplyDelete
  22. A lovely box, Rachel. Since the children end up playing with boxes it is good they have nice ones. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is an awesome creation!! I just love the box! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sooo cute!!!! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card this week!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx