My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 28 February 2013

Totally twitterpated

Hi there - hope you are well? I had a very odd day yesterday - there was a planned power cut from 9am until 4pm - only I forgot and got back from my run to find no way of making food, tea, having a shower - or more importantly blogging - so I was very late with my commenting last night - got there in the end though!

Todays card has been in my mind all month - but I only just managed to make it in time!!! Its for the love and marriage challenge over at Penny Black - where has this month gone?


its a very quick simple cute little card made with an overlap - aren't those hedgies just gorgeous!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Penny Blackpennybfriendssaturdaychallenge: Love and Marriage
TPSthepapershelter: Animal Magic
Totally Papercraftstotallypapercrafts: Hope for Spring

Have a fabulous Thursday and thanks for dropping by!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love those hedgehogs, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning sweetie...

    This is a fabulous creation...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, aren't they the cutest? Fab card Rachel!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love the cute image and the papers are gorgeous.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Rachel, good luck with the challenges
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Rachel, those little hedgies are gorgeous.
    I'm glad it's not only me that forgets things - I completely forgot that our road was being closed one day last week and very nearly didn't manage to get back home!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hedgies are gorgeous and so is your card. We had the enforced power cut last week and we totally forgot too. Can't believe how much we depend on power to get through the day! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet and the little hedgehogs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card I love your colouring and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a bummer Rachel! I love your gorgeous card, very sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet, love those adorable hedgies
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous, Rachel, your colours really work and the hedgies are very cute. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx