My shining star

My shining star

Monday 18 February 2013

DT Post for whoopsi Daisy: Make it girly

Back again - hope you're having a good monday - my girls have gone back to school today so I'm hoping to get back to normal.

This is my second post today - its for Whoopsi Daisy where a new challenge is starting - the theme is 'make it girly'. Here's my card:





I'm very pleased with this card - I love the image which is from sheet 412- you can get this here. I've also used my favourite new memory box die! The flowers are from WOC and my lace is from the ribbon girl. The image has been coloured with promarkers.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

OSAATonestitchatatimechallenge: make it girly
lacysunshinechallengeblog: Favourite colours - purple
Sparklessparklesforumchallenges: Lace it up
Guylou's guylousinimitabilitytictactoe - starts with G - girl , free space, diecuts
pmspapermakeupstamps: anything goes

That's all for today - back tomorrow with more from Crafty Sentiments. Thanks for visiting today and hope to see you again soon!

Hugs

Rachel xx

24 comments:

  1. just the cutest !! Hugs joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Rachel, beautiful image and that memory box die is brill

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Sweet image and i love the flowers along the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image! Beautifully coloured and displayed too. It's a gorgeous card.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the cute image and beautiful colours. The flowers look so pretty too.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. A totally stunning card Rachel, I just love the colour scheme and the digi is so so cute. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge. Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, so sweet, total goodness! Love the new blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel, I love that new Memory Box die, it suits that sweet image so well and I love the way you have picked up the colour of the gorgeous little flowers too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card, Rachel she is very lovely and so well coloured your flowers are wonderful. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and spring-like! Love how you did your flowers and your color palette. So glad you shared this at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this is so pretty love how the lace works so well with the fancy die and a lovely image too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous Rachel.....and love that die too!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. very girly card and love the cute image,love the die-cut frame
    too-my grandaughtrs go back tomorrow (teachers training day today!!!)
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is pretty Rachel, I love the floral embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really beautiful, I love the colours and layout and the lace is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh This is so gorgeous! Fab image and I just LOVE your flower and leaf border growing up the side :o) Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week and good luck ! Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachel, your card is fantastic, the colour combo really works well and I love your Memorie box die cut.
    Thanks for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is very sweet! Adorable image and I love the purple flowers! Thank you for joining us at Guylou's this week! HUGS

    Kim
    GI DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, Rachel! I love the colors and cute image! Beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us for the BINGO challenge at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So gorgeous! Love the layout with the lace and flowers. Thanks for joining OSAAT for our Girly challenge and hope to see you next week. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous make love the layout and the colour combo!

    Thanks for joining us over at sparkles monthly challenges with our Lace it up theme!

    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very sweet. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our Lace it up challenge.

    Hugs Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx