My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 16 February 2013

Simon says WOW

Hello there - well I didn't think I would have time to squeeze this post in today - but I must keep it brief - its a WOW card specifically for the WOW challenge over at Simon says this week but its good for the flowers and pearls challenge at Bunny Zoes too this month.





I've used an embossing folder by Sheena Douglass directly on to the card , central spellbinders die and a spellbinders butterfly, behind the circle I've added a memory box die. There's lace from the ribbon girl and flowers from woc. I've used white pearls to bring out the body of the butterfly.

So I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

simonsaysstampschallenge: WOW
Bunny Zoebunnyzoescrafts: Flowers and Pearls
tuesdayalchemy: my hearts all a flutter
allsortschallengeThings with wings
AGOACpinkgemchallengeblog: dies and punches


Back tomorrow with a cake! Hopefully! Big Hugs - off to start my visits now! Hugs rachel xx

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Rachel, love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, your WOW card is a real wow! I love white on white and this is beautiful. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie, this is a gorgeous creation, have a great weekend huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gorgeous Rachel. Gorgeous textures and layers of pure white and I love the delicate butterfly
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rachel, love all the differet textures. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Fabulous depth and the texture is gorgeous. I've never made a successful WOW card before - will have to be brave and try it again! Have a good weekend Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so pleased you did find time to squeeze this post in Rachel as I adore your elegant card.

    Thanks so much for joining in my 'Things with Wings' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful sweetie, I love white on white and the lace and die cuts are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Rachel....just beautiful, glad you found time to blog it! Hope you're enjoying the weekend!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous WOW card Rachel, love the embossing and fab dies you've used :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love this Rachel, just stunning!

    Hope you are well,

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the white on white! Stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Rachel, I do love WOW cards they are always so elegant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. so elegant. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx