My shining star

My shining star

Monday 4 February 2013

DT Post for Whoopsi Daisy: Ribbon and /or lace

Morning all - back again! I've got my second posting of the day for a new venture for me onto the team at Whoopsi Daisy! The new challenge starting there has the theme of Ribbon and/or lace. You can use any image to enter but if you use a Whoopsi daisy image you get a better prize if you are lucky enough to be drawn from the random number generator.

The image I've used comes from sheet 35.


The image is coloured with promarkers and cut out into a circle using a spellbinder die - then I've added red and white flowers plus three pins and lace.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

2sisterschallengeblog: red white and pink
totallygorjuss: Anything goes plus lace
sandyscraftycreations: Happy Birthday
pennyschallenges: One for the girls
simonsaysstampschallenge: anything goes

That's all folks - thanks for visiting and I hope you have a fabulous Monday!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

16 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Rachel, gorgeous image and flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Rachel. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely image Rachel and well done on another DT position too! I would never have thought to put red, white and pink together but they do look lovely. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card and image. Great layout too and so fun to be on a new dt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new DT place Rachel.
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the pretty image and beautiful colours.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab card Rachel, the flowers around your image are lovely.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful birthday card! Love that image with the flowers and lace! Thanks for entering it into my Happy Birthday challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, girly card Rachel....the flowers frame it perfectly! Congrats on the Dt position!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card love the flower image sorry been so long but got so behind with commenting
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! So unique and it works wonderfully! Thanks so much for entering Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge this week. Hope to see you here again soon!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Rachel, love the colours. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Red is such a great color to create with!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card hun, such pretty papers and details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Morning sweetie, what a gorgeous creation, I love it huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rachel, a very pretty card! Hugs, Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx