My shining star

My shining star

Monday 25 February 2013

Day 2 of the new wedding release at Crafty Sentiments

Hi there! Morning to all of you lovelies in blogland and welcome to followers old and new - today is day two of the fabulous wedding release going on over at Crafty Sentiments - there's two grooms and two brides for you to choose from - today I'm showcasing one of the wonderful grooms - this is Billy - Mr Romantic.
I decided to try a card type that I saw on the paper clinic on create and craft one day using an acetate layer/wrap.




My image is coloured with promarkers and then I've cut two heart using an XCcut heart shaped die and added them to a wrap of acetate that forms an extra layer. I've added ribbon and a heart shaped ribbon buckle at Billy's feet. The main body of the card has three layers and I've made up a proposal verse to go with it. The flowers are WOC. He's a lovely image and definitely versatile - he could be used for non- wedding occasions quite easily!

I'd like to enter my romantic Billy into the following challenges:
joannasheenchallenge: Layer it up
divasbydesignchallenge: Fancy Folds
happycamperscc: Favourite Stamp - he's definitely up there!
pattiescreationschallenge: Fancy Folds
2 sisters:2sisterschallengeblog Romance
glitternsparklechallengeblog: Bling it on
herecometheboysblogchallenge: Lots of layers

I hope you like this new image - check out the rest of the images here at the Crafty Sentiments Store.

Have yourselves a fabulous day - and I can't wait to show you what I've got for you tomorrow!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

21 comments:

  1. oh absolutely gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One super special card for sure Rachel !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very special card for a very special occasion - wonderful Rachel. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rachel this is brilliant, love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning sweetie...

    This is just gorgeous as always...

    Love your colour choices too...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Rachel. I love the design, gorgeous image and beautiful detailing you have added.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is beautiful and such a cute image too. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle . Hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just terrific Rachel! The image is adorable and nicely colored!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a superb image, he is lovely, could marry him myself, LOL, thank you for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card Rachel, I love your little verse.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderfully creative card Rachel. Love the sentiment and sweet image. SO glad you joined us at Pattie's Creations for the fancy fold challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab image - love what you have done with it Rachel!

    Just to let you know I have passed over the super sweet blogging award, hope you like it - details on my blog.

    Hope you are well, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card and love the image and lovely verse
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rachel, this is such a clever design and I love the way you have used the acetate wrap...beautiful work hun :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous, I love the cute image and the colours, layout and sentiment are all wonderful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous. So love the image on top of the hearts.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rachel, such a sweet image and a great card. Your verse is lovely as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful, Rachel I love your colours and those hearts are wonderful. He has a real twinkle in his eye doesn't he. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. popping by from Here Come The Boys, this is a great card, very different layout too. Fantastic
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous make! Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Here Come The Boys, Good Luck with the Challenge Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Coming back in another guise, Rachel. I still love your card. Thanks for joining us at Happy Campers and good luck in the challenge. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx