My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 9 February 2013

playing with dylusions

Morning all - I hope you are feeling good? I'm feeling okay but its been a funny day - I'm writing this on Friday evening and scheduling it -before I go and have a large beverage! Two good things happened today though - I lost 2lb - and my little Lucy got a certificate at Jujitsu for being the most disciplined pupil for January! Bless her!

Anyway - onto todays offering - mostly made using dylusions sprays - bubblegum pink and grape(?) purple - can't remember the purple ones name - some kanban stamps - a few TH bits and a Spellbinders diecut butterfly. What do you think?



I'm just loving the colours and that kanban stamp - which shame on me has never been inked up before and I must have had it 3 years! beautiful - I think you'll see that again!

Challenges? Well I did this for the sunday-stamper hosted by Hels Sheridan where the challenge is animals but I would also like to enter it into divasbydesignchallenge: things with wings and deliciousdoodleschallenges: No patterned papers.

Just a short post today - my wine is calling me - I guess that 2lb I lost may well be going back on! Oh well!
At least Lucy gets to keep her certificate!
Thanks for visiting! Hugs

Rachel xx

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rachel, gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Rachel. I love the colours and gorgeous detailing
    Well done to Lucy for her certificate and to you too!
    I hope you have a good Saturday
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to you on the 2lb off and your little Jujitsu princess! Fab tag... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one gorgeous tag hun just love those colours,work beautifully well done to you both too,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous Rachel, love the butterflies. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally gorgeous and beautiful colours
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done to both you and Lucy! You are so disciplined that the wine will likely do you no harm at all.... Love your tag, the colours are amazing together and the die cut butterfly is fab. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the colours of this Rachel. congrats to you and wee Lucy and i hope you enjoyed your wine hun - you work hard so a little treat now and then won't hurt. glad i'm not the only one that has stamps that haven't seen ink yet lol Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great tag Rachel, fabulous background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh what a lovely inky creation Rachel, this is fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, gorgeous inks and wonderful white butterfly that really makes it pop! Congrats on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous tag! Great colours ! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tag Rachel, love the colours and the pretty butterfly. Well done to you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the rich colors in your tag, beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Tag Rachel, well done to Lucy and well done you :)
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Good luck
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx