My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 19 February 2013

DT Post for Crafty Sentiments: Fancy Folds/Not square

Hi there to all my wonderful followers old and new - welcome!  - well wasn't it a gorgeous day yesterday? Springlike where we are - beautiful!!! Hope you had that too! I'm hoping its going to be like that today too as I've got a 6 mile run planned at 9.30am with my friend Debbie - wish me luck.

Today there's a new challenge starting at Crafty Sentiments challenge blog that is called Fancy Folds/not square. You can get all the details here.  I decided to make a get well soon card using the lovely stamp Dr Tobey (you can find him here - check it out  he's currently on sale at only £3.00) and I've done a round easel card to cover all bases.




I've used the Marianne fence diecut to make at look as though the doctor is just about to come up the path to make you better - aw - what a cutie he is too!!!! He's coloured in with promarkers and the edge is distressed with tumbled glass DI. The circular die I've used to cut the paper is a spellbinder - one of the smallest in a set of grand dies.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

kaboodledoodles: Not Square
HCTBherecometheboysblogchallenge: Lots of layers
deliciousdoodleschallenge: One for the boys: 
Bearlymine-challenges: Lace, ribbon, twine.
 
Hope you have enjoyed your visit and I hope to catch up with you again soon! Big Hugs

Rachel. xx




21 comments:

  1. Great card and image, coloured in beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, a super card and great shape, I love the background papers and the little image is very cute
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thankyou for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your round easel card. What a great idea to make him look like he's making a house call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous sweetie, I love the shape and layout and the image is so sweet. Loving the new blog background too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Rachel. I love the image and great layout.
    I hope you enjoyed your run. We have glorious weather here today, I hope you do too.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your round easel card and backing paper-think he looks a bit young for a Dr lol hope you enjoyed your run,it's been like a beautiful spring day here today
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Rachel, hope the run went well! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous easel card Rachel, I love your papers and layout. I hope the run went well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous shapely easel and love the colours on the papers
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a really lovely card ... I love your image .. and of course the buttons : )

    Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs challenge

    Good Luck

    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel
    A gorgeous card thank you for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh if only all doctors were as nice as Toby! Your card is really lovely and fab colouring. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous round easel card, love it and the adorable image. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this - really cute image and i love the circle shaped card Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Dr Tobey, must use him again. Love that die too, so useful isn't it. Great easel card. With my DT hat on thanks for playing at Cr x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a brilliant shaped card love the image. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck
    Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. super card, thanks for sharing your button creation with us at Crafty Ribbons x carol

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love easel cards :-) Great card for the Lots of Layers challenge at Here Come The Boys
    Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Bearly Mine Challenge!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Here Come The Boys, Good Luck with the Challenge Woo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx