My shining star

My shining star

Monday 4 February 2013

SALS sketch 32

Good morning all! I hope you are happy this Monday morning - I'm scheduling this post for early as I've got two to do today - a bit of bad planning I'm afraid!

Over at Seems a little Sketchy there is a new challenge starting with a brand new sketch - the sponsor this time are Sweet and Sassy. Check out the details here.

The sketch is here


I've used an image by Sweet and Sassy called the Key to Coco's heart - I've turned it into an anniversary card but it could so easily have been a valentines - its all about lurvvvvvvvvve!!!



Isn't it just a sweetie pie of an image? I've used a black base card and added red dotti papers from bazzil basics - the image is coloured with promarkers and I've distressed around the edges with barn door DI. Then I've added the bow, buttons and flowers and sentiment!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

panpasteluk: animals
glitternsparklechallengeblog: Love/valentines
ribbongirls: love you/valentines
disdigidesignschallenge: Love/valentines
craftyribbonschallenge AG with ribbons
Docrafts cardmakers challengedocraftsblog: Buttons

Back later with another post - hope you have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting!

Hugs

Rachel xx

19 comments:

  1. That is a lovely card, Rachel and yes the image is great. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great make from the sketch, I find them really hard but you do a great job! trace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love the cute image and wonderful colours
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. how beautiful and love the colour choices
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie what a gorgeous creation :0)) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Rachel. What a super-cute image and a great layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, I like that sketch today and I really like your lovely card, the image is adorable. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love the image and colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Love the pretty red satin ribbon with that cute image!
    Love these adorable mice with the heart locket! So cute! Fabulous papers!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fab card Rachel, such a cute image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cute image! Super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. Thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous . Love the image and the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  15. so pretty! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. well done love it, thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous thank you for sharing your project with the Dt from PanPastel UK , love it hugs terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so adorable sweetie, love the cute image and the papers and bow are so beautiful. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. AWWW so cute..thanks for playing along with our challenge at CR this week, come back soon, x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx