My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 3 February 2013

spring wedding

Good morning lovelies - I hope you are fine and well and enjoying the weekend. We had a fabulous day yesterday - my car got fixed - new brake pads and discs - and not too bad a price - then after lunch we took the girls on a 3 and a half mile circular cycle route with a park just over half way - it was just glorious in the sunshine we had yesterday - really felt as though Spring was close! Lets hope so eh?

Today I've got a card I made from one of the recent LOTV releases - I just had to have this stamp as when on the LOTV ideas to inspire site - or was it facebook? - they asked for ideas of images that we the public would want - this is the one I said I wanted - I know lots of others would have said the same thing but it still feels a bit special - anyway - here's my card!







I've used some papers free from a magazine a long time ago and a card blank from kanban - a normal round card that I've turned into an easel. I've also used my circular grand dies from spellbinders - the two smallest sizes. The stamped image has been coloured with promarkers and I've added DI boken china around the image outside. The flowers are WOC. As I mentioned the stamp is LOTV and the sentiment is too.

I'd like to enter this for the following challenges:

sweetstampinchallengeblog: Love is all around
craftycalendarchallenge: Love and marriage
cardcrafterscircle: Springtime
ladybugcrafts: Valentines/Love
craftycatzweeklychallenge: Not square
LLFliliofthevalleythursdaychallenge: Not square
ilovepromarkers: Love is in the air

Hope you have a fab Sunday and thanks for dropping by - I'm taking the girls to a swimming party today - I'll take my craft bag with me - lots of images to colour up! Hope to see you again soon!

Love and hugs

Rachel xx

28 comments:

  1. oh this is just gorgeous love these shaped cards,and that is one super cute image and beautifully decorated hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very very pretty !Hugs Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, that is such a lovely image and a useful one to have in. Your card is beautiful, love the die you have used for the easel background. The colouring is brilliant and I really like that you have 'grounded' the picture too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Rachel. I love that sweet image and the colours and frames are gorgeous.
    It sounds like you had a good time yesterday, I hope your Sunday is a good one too.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Rachel, adore the image. Glad the car has been done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shape beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, so pretty...Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, love shaped cards, just never think to make them! Pretty colors and sweet image too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card Rachel, glad the car is fixed.
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am hoping our cars service isn't going to cost too much this week! Spring is on its way - yippee!
    Beautiful image,gorgeous card, wonderfully coloured Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another cuttie Rachel !! The image is fab and love your colour choice !! My car had a service and MOT yesterday !! Cost me £311.56 !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a delightful wedding card. It is really pretty, and your colors are lovely. Thank you for joining in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a great day! Beautiful circle easel card and your coloring looks fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rachel, your card is so beautiful, I do love circular easle cards and yours is perfect, love the papers and the image is wonderful
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that is just gorgeous Rachel, love the circles and of course that cute little image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really gorgeous sweetie, I love the shape, the die cut frames are gorgeous and the papers are beautiful, really sweet image and the floral arrangement looks fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachel, a really stunning card!! You circle easel is brilliant and I love the sweet image. Hugs, Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great design and a beautiful card,Rachel. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, love the circle edging, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute!!
    I am deciding what LOTV stamps to buy..I have joined the LOTV challenge too..

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is lovely Rachel, pretty image and papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Rachel, awww how sweet is this - gorgeous image and love the shape.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi Rachel, love this cutie, i am waiting for mine stamp to arrive... Lovely card .thanks for joining us over at Lili's Little fairies this week . Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow a gorgeous and romantic card love the colours...sweet image thank so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely wedding card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute, cute, cute. Love this little image! You colored this so nicely and the card shape is so pretty. Thanks for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge and hope to see you again next month! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  28. So pretty, love the colours.
    Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx