My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 27 February 2013

DT post for Creative Inspirations: Buttons and Bows

Hi there! Happy Wednesday to you! Hope you're having a good one - I'm running again today and then later on I've got Rainbows - most importantly though I've got to set my broad bean seeds and tomato seeds. Exciting stuff!!!

At Creative Inspirations today there's a new challenge starting - its called 'Buttons and Bows'.

This week's prize is from  CRAFTY RIBBONS which is a BUNDLE OF RIBBONS!



We also have a 2nd prize from our Monthly Sponsor J&C CREATIONS which is also a £10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!



Here's the card I've made - its using an image from Crafters Companion that was released earlier this month - I think she's just beautiful.






The image had been coloured with promarkers and I used tumbled glass DI around the edges of the spellbinder die. The papers came from Bunny Zoe Crafts but I can't recall the manufacturer - sorry. The roses are tiny ones from WOC and the buttons and ribbon are from my stash.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafters Companion challenge crafterscompanion: Love is in the air
Papercrafting Journeypaper-craftingjourney: Bingo - sentiment, buttons and flowers
CC and CCchocolatecoffeecards: Buttons and Bows
Cardmaniacardmaniachallenges: Fairies or butterflies
Bearly Minebearlymine-challenges: Anything goes

Thanks for dropping by today and I hope you have a great one! Big Hugs

Rachel x

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card....gorgeous image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is just gorgeous. Beautiful shape and your image colouring is amazing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning sweetie...

    This is so gorgeous....

    Wonderful Colours too...

    Have a great day Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rachel, love the image and you have coloured it beautifully. Guess what my missing christmas pressie has arrived back at jacks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely you colours are beautiful Have a great day,kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, another beautifully shaped card and the image really is so lovely. Hope the weather is as nice where you are, for setting the veggies! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a bit silly of me, a tomato is a fruit, but I think you know what I meant! A x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
    Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you - have fun!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shaped card. Love the image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely card! Thank you so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck and hope to see you play again in our next challenge as well! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Rachel. Such a sweet image and gorgeous colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card Rachel, love the cute image and you've coloured her wonderfully! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. really pretty card!! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card and gorgeous image beautifully coloured
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is beautiful and wonderfully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable, love the sweet image and the shape
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a fabulous card Rachel, adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card you have created. I love the image you used and how you colored it with soft colors. Thank you for playing along at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Rachel, I'm back again with my DT duties! Love this card, gorgeous colour combination and your've coloured the image beautifully! Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our bingo challenge and I hope we see you again hugs Karen P Paper Crafting Journey Design Team (http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  20. An adorable card with beautiful colouring. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty card! Beautiful color combo!
    Thanks for playing along with us Card mania challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card Rachel and that fairy is just too sweet! thanks for joining us over at BMC hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx