My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Tie it up at Creative Inspirations

Hello lovelies! How are you today? Are you enjoying the good weather? Its been fabulous here - a bit hot for running which is whats on the agenda for this morning - but I'm not complaining lol!!!!

I have my DT card to share with you today for Creative Inspirations. The new challenge which starts today is called 'tie it up'. Here's what I did:


The image is by the paper shelter who is the sponsor this week. I've coloured her using promarkers and then cut with a spellbinders die. The papers are from LOTV. The flower was made using my cornflower die from tonic. Here's some more details of the challenge and the sponsor.

This week's challenge is Tie It Up!
All you have to do is include a bow on your creations!

This week's prize is from THE PAPER SHELTER and is a $20 GIFT CERTIFICATE!


"If you are looking for fun, cute and lovely digi stamps for your paper-crafting or web design projects, The Paper Shelter is your one-stop boutique! This growing catalog of high-quality digi stamps with many different kind of options offers a multitude of themes such as everyday items, holidays, special occasions, children, adorable characters and creatures. Stamps are available in standard black and white line art, as well as in pre-coloured format. Images are wonderful for colouring and make perfect additions to greeting cards and scrapbook albums. In "The Paper Shelter" you'll also find great other resources for all crafts (or digital) projects, like Paper Packs, Printables, Accessory sheet, etc."




Check out what lush makes the others have created and enter the challenge here

I hope you have a good Wednesday - I've got my rainbows again tonight - I'm going to be mostly indoors tonight as I don't want a repeat of last week - far too scary! Although maybe I'll be brave and try to repeat the activity with safeguards in place.... that would be the best thing to do I think but I'm not sure that I'm ready for that yet!

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again soon!

Rachel xx  





19 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel what a pretty card and I love the flower! Hope your Rainbow group is less thrilling this week!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love the sweet image and pretty colours to go with her.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your card, image and papers....just gorgeous...♥ aNNIe
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Rachel,
    A sweet image so beautifully coloured and great design.
    Enjoy your day ..... and evening. Hopefully peaceful this time!!!

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a sweet little card Rachel. Your colouring is great, and I love that cornflower with its bedazzle centre. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Rachel, colours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Rachel. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Rachel, love the image and beautiful papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet & love that flower die!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is one really beautiful card hun love the image and flower hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Rachel, I love the flower (think I have this die somewhere), such pretty backing paper too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another lovely card Rachel, have fun at Rainbow this evening :)
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful birthday card and I love the flower you created.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card and great for a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very pretty card Rachel. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful card Rachel, such pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh she's very pretty! Lovely colours too, fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Rachel. Sweet image and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card Rachel! Love the flower too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx