My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 5 June 2014

Tag swap at That Craft Place

Good morning all! How are you? I hope you are okay - my run seems to have gone okay yesterday although I really did feel it at the time - I'll hopefully get another  one in today - I need to start building up the miles in a week!

Now today I want to show you a tag I made for the tag swap over at the natter and chatter group on face book for that craft place. The brief was a modern christmas tag - here's what i did.


As you can see I made two tags - I thought I would keep one ready for Christmas! The background was made with distress paints and water. Once dry I used the tree stamp from paperartsy and the christmas text stamp from Crafty individuals. Then I used some beaded mesh mesh from That craft place between the two stamps.


The decoration was added to the tree using liquid pearls and the mdf square was painted with gold dauber from ranger and when dry stamped on. Finally I added the ribbon at the top from that Craft place. 

I do hope you like my tag - and I hope Lisa whom I got a tag from liked it too!

Big Hugs and thanks for dropping by today!

Rachel xx

20 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel so pleased your run went well. Fab tag love the colour and stamping! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags Rachel, love the colours!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Rachel. I love the colours and fabulous stamps.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two grogeous tags Rachel. Glad the run went well.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags Rachel, love your design and colours, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea and great looking tags. Love the purple and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags are both lovely Rachel, the tree looks wonderful. Glad to hear that your run went well. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tags Rachel love the images and gold pearls
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tags Rachel, love the colours and design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creations sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tags Rachel, I love the non traditional colour.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag Rachel, love how you have embellished it and the fact that the colours are non traditional!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These tags are gorgeous Rachel, love the colours. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic tags, love the gold embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning Rachel,
    Love your beautiful "tags" the decorated tree is stunning, great colours and design.
    Still in Dalyan where the sun has at last decided to shine without and clouds and rain!!!
    Home on late Monday
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. these look fabulous tags and a super colour
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx