My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 1 June 2014

GDT at stamping sensations: Animal Antics

Hello Lovelies! Second post of the day! Its going to be a bit busy today - I've got a third too!!! Thats one of the reasons I needed a rest Thursday/Friday!!! Anyway - this post .... I was lucky enough to win over at stamping sensations in April and part of the win is a GDT spot for June - so here I am - the theme this month is animal antics. Well when I got the email from Brenda I thought long and hard about this one - then Barbara Gray did a hole in the wall youtube technique. I just had to have a go. This is what I came up with:


all the stamps are clarity - and the technique is shown on the link - love this one and will be doing it again.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz:craftycatzweeklychallenge Anything goes
Fussy and Fancyfussyandfancychallenge: Outdoors
ssswedssimonsaysstampblog: AG

Thanks for dropping by - just wanted to show you the goodies i got at the show yesterday - there weren't many of the big names there but there were some great bargains and the make and takes were very good too! oops - is that a glass of wine I spy in the corner of the table!



Only one more post to go! 

Big Hugs!

Rachel x

15 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Rachel, I love it and such a fabulous design, The image and colours are fandabidosie, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gorgeous card, it reminds me of all the rabbits you see sitting at the edge of the road in the evenings.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful scene hun, absolutely gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Rachel, just wanted to thank you for being our GDT at Stamping Sensations this month with your wonderful card which we all loved.

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creation is super super gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your GDT spot Rachel. Your card is stunning, the beautiful design reminds me of Watership Down.
    Glad you had a good time at the show and have some fabulous goodies to play with.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Rachel, you are a clever girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your GDT spot and I love your card, that is a great technique.

    You will love that glass mat, couldn't live without mine and the butterfly set is gorgeous, I bought it just for the beautiful moth on the left - love it! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a lovely time at the show Rachel, you have some very nice goodies on show here. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting technique. Love the card you have made using it. Have bookmarked the tutorial to have a closer look. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your GDT spot Rachel, I love our fabulous card - great technique.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your GDT spot -love all the goodies great card love the rabbit and technique
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome layout and design! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Rachel! I love the bunny silhouette with the beautifully inked sun rays and hills. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx