My shining star

My shining star

Monday 23 June 2014

Tims tags June

Hello Lovelies! How are you today? I hope you had a fabulous weekend! We had lots of fun yesterday too - the girls had their dress rehearsal for the dancing show they're in on the 5th July. Oh they did look gorgeous!!!! I'll post some photos when its showday!!!

Today I have my entry to Tims tags June to share with you. I love the technique he used this month and for once am pleased with my tag - although its fairly similar (broadly) to Tims.

Here's Tims tag with a link to his method:

DSC00308 3.37.51 PM

Here's my tag:


I followed Tims method but I used two masks - the bubble one and the sunburst one. 


Here's a closer look ....


and here's my attempt at the ribbon - I didn't have the right sort so just had to use some white stuff that was lying around - I used stains to colour it.

I'd like to enter this into timholtz 12-tags-of-2014-june.

Thanks for dropping by today and i hope to see you again soon!!! 

Big hugs 

Rachel xx


19 comments:

  1. A great take on Timmy's tag Rachel, great creation to kick start the week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the colours and beautiful butterflies
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous tag Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Rachel,
    Brilliant "tag" love the colours and the beautiful butterflies
    Have a great day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on Sir Tim's tag Rachel !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous tag Rachel, I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, love the background and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab creation love the colors xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a brilliant tag Rachel, such gorgeous colours and Iove your butterflies.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely brilliant Rachel, lovely colours and the butterflies are so beautiful, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous tag Rachel. Love the colours and detail.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag Rachel, love the colours and butterflies :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant Sarah, the colours are gorgeous. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful tag and well done, as always great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely fabulous Rachel! Love the colours, the butterflies, everything!
    There is a DT call at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge if you fancy going for it? Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous tag Rachel love the colours and the butterflies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx