My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Creative Inspirations Anything goes with option of a sketch

Hello lovelies - how are you today? Thanks for your lovely comments on my box - I love it so I'm glad that you did too!  I wonder if you'll like todays offering as much? Its my make for this weeks challenge at Creative Inspirations:


This is made using the sketch option from this week. I have used a stamp from Sam Poole at Creative Expressions that I bought from That Craft Place


The background was done on the gelli plate and the flower was made from white felt coloured by pan pastels. The leaves are from a sheena douglass embossing folder - I swiped the leaves with cactus green staz-on and then cut the leaves out. The letters came from the last Do crafts creativity magazine. I made this card for my friend Rose - she's our Brown Owl!

This week's challenge details are Anything Goes + Option of a Sketch!
(You may choose between the new Sketch or one of the old ones. Just state which you have used).

Sketch No.10

You can find a link to the page of our old Sketches in the sidebar or simply by clicking below:
OLD SKETCHES

This week's prize is from BUGABOO STAMPS and is 
7 DIGITAL IMAGES OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE!



Check out what my teamies have done here.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

PTWpapertakeweekly: AG with option of summer
Tuesday throwdowntuesdaythrowdown - use paint or mist - paint was used on the gelli plate to create the background.
Fussy and Fancyfussyandfancychallenge: Outdoors
Craft Room Challengescraft-roomchallenge: things with wings

I hope you have a good Wednesday - Penny had a lovely time yesterday - they had a pirate themed day including a treasure hunt - and she managed to find a pebble with a fossil shell in it! So she was very happy! I'm hoping I'm happy after my run today - I've not really been doing any - but now I need to get back into training if I'm going to complete the great north run in early september. 

Big Hugs to you and thanks for visiting today!

Hugs

Rachel xx

26 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card for a Brown Owl Rachel I am sure she will be thrilled. Love the flower the Pan Pastel has coloured it brilliantly. So pleased Penny enjoyed herself. Good luck with your run. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is gorgeous Rachel, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for your Brown Owl, am sure she's gonna love it! Glad Penny had a lovely day!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Rachel and love that owl stamp !! Just might have to get it for myself !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful Rachel, I just love that gorgeous owl! Don't overdo things with the running..... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the owl, and your super card too. Good luck with the run.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Rachel, I'm really loving owls at the moment.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card rachel fantastic owl with the clock eyes love this and love the die frame
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute owl and I love those clock eyes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super Rachel and I have that set of stamps. fabulous owl!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great stamp and wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That owl looks fabulous and so does your background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and do so love that owl.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a fabulous card Rachel, I love your gorgeous owl.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant Rachel, I love the owl & you've showcaed it beautifully!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. fab card Rachel, love the dies you've used and design
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  18. Clever use of clock faces! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a perfect card for Rose! it had to be a brown owl for a Brown Owl and this one is so cute, I love his clock face eyes. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi rachel hi Rachel...this is such a sweet card and the owl is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge blog this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous owl card Rachel, great design and of colours.
    Hope the run was good, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have the Owl set but it has not seen ink yet, the way you have used it here is brilliant. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is brilliant. I love the gelli print background and that owl is so dang cute. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week for our Use Paints or Mists challenge.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so darned cute...Love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow what a cute card. Love that owl and his eyes. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx